The skin diseases are very common because of the changing lifestyles and environmental conditions across the world. The human skin is often sensitive and it reacts to certain conditions, causing different types of skin diseases and problems. Generally, the individuals are caught by the extreme dry and the extreme oily skin conditions. The individuals with oily or dry skin mainly react to the different conditions and they are easily caught by different skin problems. Today, the topic of our discussion is the main and most common types of the skin problems and their solutions. The skin problems can be of many types like the facial skin problems, the legs skin problems, arms, or any area of the human area can be affected by the skin problems. Now followings are the main types of skin problems which are commonly confronted by the people across the world.
- Acne is the most widespread skin problems across the world. Millions of teen age girls, boys and even adults are reported to be affected by the acne. The acne is caused by the hormonal changes, lack of cleanliness and the extremely skin oily conditions. Acne if not treated not time can be really very irritating.
- Eczema is another common skin problem which is common among the individuals having quite dry skin conditions. The causes of eczema can be hereditary as well and its treatments are also very difficult and long. Inflammation, dryness, itching and extreme burning are the features of this annoying skin disease.
- Xerosis is also a general skin condition, in which the skin of the humans becomes itchy and extremely dry. Xerosis is commonly found among the people of different age groups. Simply the Xerosis is caused by the dehydration or simply lack of moisture in the skin. It is also a striking fact that lack of moisture is the root cause of many skin problems.
- The skin lesions can also be categorized as one of the common skin problems confronted by the individuals. The skin lesions can also be sometimes very threatening and for this purpose, they need to be treated on-time.
- Sunburns are also common skin problems which can be encountered by the people living in extreme hot weathers or who are fond of taking sun baths. Taking sun bath is not bad itself; however, the human skin if exposed to the direct sunlight can cause several skin problems, especially for those who have sensitive skin problems.
- The excess hair on the face is another common skin related disorder which is faced by the women especially. Men too suffer from this problem when they encounter excessive hair on their chest area. This problem is not threatening but can affect the individuals mentally like lack of confidence etc.
There are hundreds of other complicated skin diseases and problems like skin cancer, psoriasis, and other type of skin allergies. Actually the root cause of each of the skin disease can be the bacterial attack on human skin. The impurities present in blood, and the role of genes is also equally important in this connection.
How to cure skin problems?
The skin diseases as mentioned before are caused due to many factors, like intake of specific food types, hormonal changes, the lifestyle, genetics, lack of sanitation, the skin type of the affected individual and many more. But generally, the natural treatment is considered as the safest option in each of the skin problem. Following mentioned are the main and particular ways with the help of which, people can cure the different skin problems in a natural and healthy way.
- First of all, fighting with the impurities present in the blood is the main agenda and target which has to be achieved by the people suffering for different skin problems. For this purpose the use of neem (azadirachta indica) is the best natural ingredient. Neem tends to purify the blood in a natural way without causing any side effect. In countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka, the use of neem for curbing acne and other skin problems are common.
- The lemon juice is also used for curing different skin diseases like eczema, sunburns and allergies. The vitamin rich lemons are the natural agents for blood purification.
- The golden seal is commonly known as the ancient herb which is used as the anti-bacterial and anti-fungus ingredient for treating different skin conditions.
- The drinking fresh juices like juice of water melon, orange and grape fruit is considered really very beneficial for the skin problems.
- Regular skin cleansing and sanitation are the ever green and effective tips to avoid the skin problems.
Food responsive for skin problems
Actually the food that typically causes the skin problems varies from the type of skin problem. Generally there are some popular food items which are regarded as the popular food allergens, they may include the:
- Milk, and dairy products
- Some kinds of nuts like walnuts, peanuts, almonds, tree nuts and many more
- Some types of fish like shellfish
- Wheat and others
Generally the common skin problems like acne, eczema and other problems are triggered due to the above mentioned food items.
Yoga to cure skin diseases
The yoga exercises can be extremely useful and soothing for the different skin problems because they directly affect the blood circulation and nervous system of the individuals. Following mentioned are the main yoga exercises which can be used for preventing skin problems:
- The neem which is known as the azadirachta indica
- The turmeric powder which is obtained from turmeric leaves
- The aloe vera
- Chandan which is derived from the certain wood.